Last Updated: November 16, 2011
Welcome to Tootzypop. Please read these Terms and Conditions before reading or submitting content in any form to Tootzypop or any other sites we might operate under the Tootzypop name.
Our Agreement With You
We’re a blog, you’re a reader. We hope you’ll want to comment and share, that’s how these things work, right? But all relationships have terms. By continuing to use or subscribe to us, or by submitting content for publication on Tootzypop, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
· We have all the rights in our site and its content, and you grant us certain rights when you submit content to us. All our blog posts and the elements comprising our site are copyrighted works, and you must abide by copyright restrictions. By all means link to and share our site and posts, but you may not republish our content or create derivative works without proper attribution.
· You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions and the consequences of posting them. You grant that you have the rights to all materials you post here, and by posting your materials on our site you grant us the right to display or publish them.
· We do reserve the right to discontinue your use of or suspend your access to this site.
· You understand that we can at any time without notice modify, change, or discontinue publication of this site without any liability to you or any third party.
· We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our writers and any contributors to our site. Any opinions expressed are the sole responsibility of the providing party. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, Tootzypop is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Tootzypop does not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Tootzypop assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from content on our site, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation.
· We have no control over sites we might link to, and therefore are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of those sites.
· Any dispute between us will be governed by California Law.
Third Party Cookies
3rd parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser(s), or using web beacons or similar technology to collect information in the course of advertising being served on this web site.
In order to send you our daily email or accept your comments, we collect your email and some personal information. We don’t collect any information except what you provide to us, and we will never share that information without your permission.
How To Unsubscribe
You can unsubscribe from Tootzypop at any time. Look for the “Unsubscribe” link on the bottom of our daily email, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Unsubscribe” in the subject line of the email.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes. Any changes will be posted to this page.
If you have questions or comments, you can reach us at email@example.com.